REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN, BUT SPACES ARE LIMITED!
CLICK HERE to view the updated Policies and Procedures for Preschool due to COVID-19.
- The new school year will begin on Tuesday, September 8, 2020.
- 2 Day (Tu/Th), 3 Day (M/W/F), and 5 Day (M-F) options available.
- Hours are 9:00am to 1:00pm. Drop off and pick up outside of Field House entrance.
- 2 year-old class will offer SuperShots, Spanish, and Turf/Court time.
- 3 year-old class will offer Ice Skating Lessons, Spanish, and SuperShots. (Child must be fully potty-trained).
- 4 and 5 year-old classes will offer Ice Skating Lessons, Swim Lessons (due to COVID-19, swim lessons are TBD), Spanish, and SuperShots. (Child must be fully potty-trained).
- All activities are included in tuition! (Please note: Each activity offered is set for a specific day of the week)
- Click here to view the 2020-2021 Preschool Packet.
- Click here to view and print the Preschool Enrollment Form.
- Click here to submit the Master Registration Form today!
To register, please e-mail the Director, Gayle DelVecchia, at email@example.com to ensure that we have an open space. Next, click here to set up your family DASH profile online (if you currently do not have one). Once created, we will add the non-refundable $50 KidsPlex Registration fee to your child’s profile and process their first month’s tuition payment to secure their spot in the program.
For more information, please contact:
(919)-644-0339 ext. 228