Registration for the 2021-2022 School Year
is NOW OPEN!
CLICK HERE to view the Policies and Procedures for Preschool due to COVID-19.
- The new school year will begin on Tuesday, September 7, 2021.
- 2 Day (Tu/Th), 3 Day (M/W/F), and 5 Day (M-F) options available.
- Hours are 9:00am to 1:00pm. Drop off and pick up outside of Field House entrance.
- 2 year-old class will offer SuperShots, Spanish, and Indoor/Outdoor Play on the Turf and Courts.
- 3 year-old class will offer Ice Skating Lessons, Spanish, and SuperShots. (Child must be fully potty-trained).
- 4/5 year-old class will offer Ice Skating Lessons, Spanish, and SuperShots. (Child must be fully potty-trained).
- Click here to view the 2021-2022 Preschool Packet. All activities are included in tuition! (Please note: Each activity offered is set for a specific day of the week)
- Click here to submit the Master Registration Form today!
To register, please e-mail the Director, Gayle DelVecchia, at email@example.com to ensure that we have an open space. Next, click here to set up your family DASH profile online (if you currently do not have one). Once created, we will add the non-refundable $50 KidsPlex Registration fee to your child’s profile and process their first month’s tuition payment to secure their spot in the program.
For more information, please contact:
(919)-644-0339 ext. 228